Climbing Equipment Inspection & Management
An approved IWH – PB LNQ learning programme, qualifying learners are registered and licensed with the IWH-PB.
Training Accredited by:
IWH - PB (Institute for Work at Height Professional Body)
Who needs this Training: Site supervisor, store-man, equipment controller. The course is designed to enable the equipment controller of every company to manage and inspect work at height equipment. The course complies with the OHS act 85 of 1993; Construction regulations section 8, SANS 10333: equipment inspection requirements and SANS 33 specifications.
Duration: 1 Day
Entry Requirements: Original Certified copy of I.D Document. Copy of Basic Fall Arrest Certificate US229998 for fall arrest equipment controllers OR Copy of Rope Access Level 1 Certificate US 229998 and US 230000 for rope access and fall arrest equipment controllers.
The Course Content:
- - Legislation for work at height.
- - Implementing equipment inspection.
- - Equipment inspection of hardware.
- - Equipment inspection of software.
- - Equipment control procedures, including inspection sheets and detailed descriptions of various PPE used at height.
- - Storing and handling of equipment.
- - Practical Assessment on identifying suspect equipment, and inspection procedures.